How to Register
To register with our practice please complete the following 3 steps:
- Check you are living within our catchment area, click here to enter your postcode and if you are within the area then proceed to number 2.
- Download and complete our practice registration form:
- 0-16 YEARS Registration Form CHILD
- 16 YEARS AND OVER Registration Form ADULT
- Complete our online GMS1 form.
Check your NHS number using this link: https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/find-nhs-number/
After you have completed BOTH practice registration and GMS1 forms, please send them to the surgery for us to complete your registration with us, if information is missing, it will cause delays to your registration.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE ANY FURTHER ID DOCUMENTATION ONCE THE ONLINE FORMS ARE COMPLETED.
Alternatively you can part register online [click here] and we will send you an additional form to complete to register you in full.
Once registered, make an appointment with our nursing team for a registration medical.
We invite all our new patients to see one of our practice nurses or our health care assistant. This appointment enables us to collect medical information before your medical records arrive. It is also the start of screening for other medical problems. Normally, you will need to complete a registration medical before seeing one of our GPs.