as we resume services through Covid-19, please see the advice below regarding a change to our GP appointments. We have now integrated with pharmacy services and advise patients to seek help from a pharmacist of choice for some routine and acute matters.
We are an infection control safe site, please only attend if you are covid-19 symptom free.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR A FACE MASK OR COVERING WHEN ATTENDING THE SURGERY TO KEEP YOURSELF AND OUR STAFF SAFE.
Our appointment changes & updates :
- Routine appointments are offered at 3-4 weeks, telephone, online, video consultation. Face to face consultations after the initial consultation with a GP.
- Nursing appointments are available for most routine care face to face.
- blood tests are by clinicians request only
- All request for urgent appointments will be triaged initially by our trained reception team who may sign post patients to appropriate services.
- Med3 requests should be submitted via an e-Consult
- Medication reviews are recommended at the 6month point, with a member of our inhouse pharmacy team
- You can order medication online via SystmOnline up to 4 weeks ahead of the medication due date to avoid last minute pressure to yourselves and our team. Our turnaround for medication requests is THREE FULL WORKING DAYS.
All pharmacies offer a same day consultation & prescription medication (where necessary) for the treatment of the list below:
|Acne, Spots and Pimples|
|Ankle or Foot Pain or Swelling|
|Arm Pain or Swelling|
|Bites or Stings, Insect or Spider|
|Cold or Flu|
|Cystitis and simple UTI ‘s in females only|
|Earache, Ear Discharge or Ear Wax|
|EHC – Morning After Pill|
|Eye, Red or Irritable|
|Eye, Sticky or Watery|
|Knee or Lower Leg Pain or Swelling|
|Lower Back Pain|
|Lower Limb Pain or Swelling|
|Rectal Pain, Swelling, Lump or Itch|
|Sore Throat and Hoarse Voice|
|Toe Pain or Swelling|
|Vaginal Itch or Soreness|