BOOSTER PROGRAMME GUIDELINES:
Booster doses will be available on the NHS for people most at risk from COVID-19 who have had a 2nd dose of a vaccine at least 3 months ago.
- people aged 18 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
People who are pregnant and in 1 of the eligible groups can also get a booster dose.
How and when to get your COVID-19 booster dose
We are contacting patients weekly to invite in for Covid vaccine boosters, clinics at the surgery will be running from 20th December 2021.
Please use the direct booking link to book your appointment. We do not accept walk in for the booster clinic.
ENSURE YOU ARE WEARING A FACE MASK COVERING YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES WHEN ATTENDING THE SURGERY TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OUR STAFF THAT ARE WORKING EXTREMELY HARD TO SUPPORT ALL PATIENTS OVER THE FESTIVE PERIOD.
Please ensure you arrive ON TIME not early as there is limited waiting space.
Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk and a member of our team will signpost you to the vaccination room.